Lanthanum modified pseudoboehmite
Lanthanum modified pseudoboehmite chemical composition（XRF）
LS-206 pseudoboehmite alumina powder
- Na2O/% 0.07max
- Fe2O3/% 0.07max
- SiO2/% 0.1max
- La2O3/% 2-5
- dry basis/% 65min
Lanthanum modified pseudoboehmite pore structure（gas sorption techniques/600℃,3h）
- Surface Area(550℃,4h)/m2·g-1 320min
- Surface Area(1000℃,4h)/m2·g-1 100min
- Surface Area(1150℃,4h)/m2·g-1 35min
Lanthanum modified pseudoboehmite particle size（laser particle size analyzer）
- ＜25μm/% 40max
- ＜45μm/% 55max
- ＞90μm/% 18max
Lanthanum modified pseudoboehmite performance
This product is mainly composed of alumina, and contains modified elements (as Lanthanum). It has low impurity contents such as Iron,sodium.It is with excellent physical-chemical properties.
Lanthanum modified pseudoboehmite application
This product is the suitable raw material of catalyst carrier for vehicle tail gas purification.
Lanthanum modified pseudoboehmite package, storage & transportation
- 20 Kg net weight for each bag, inner lined with plastic bags, outer with woven bag (also can be packed according to the customer’s need).
- Stord in the ventilating dry warehouse and kept away from moisture and other substance.
- Necessary measures shall be taken to protect the product from moisture and rain during transportation.