Alumina support Chloride adsorbent activated alumina removal chloride
- LS104 alumina support chloride adsorbent is an adsorbent used to adsorb and remove chloride from Naphtha, natural gas, H2, N2, NH3, CO, CO2 & other feed gas in petrochemical.
- It is good effeient to remove chloride
Activated alumina removal chloride ball information
In petrochemical production process, chlorine in feed gas could cause poisoning of a variety of catalyst and adsorbent, the failure of adsorbent & catalyst performance, severely corrosivity of devices & equipment, so chlorine removal is necessary. Usually, we adopt solid antichlor to remove chloride in feed gas. LS-104 alumina support chloride adsorbent is an high- efficient product to take off chlorine.
There are series types-Pellets(LS104P) and beads(LS104B)
Various size available for the international condition.
1/8” (3.2mm), 3/16”(4.7mm)
Characteristics of alumina support chloride adsorbent
- Uniform size
- Even and Uniform activity under high and low temperature
- Good water resistance and strong strength
- Uneasy movable active components & chlorine after reaction
- Wide application area
Working service of Activated alumina for removal of chloride
- Working temperature:5-400℃
- Working pressure: ordinary pressure- 0.8MPA
- Space velocity: 1000-3000h-1
- Bed height-diameter ratio: ＞3
- Dechlorination ratio: ≥99.9%
|Particle size||mm||3-5mm, 2-4mm|
|Penetration of chlorine capacity(50℃)||%||≥12|
|Penetration of chlorine capacity(250℃)||%||≥22|
|Crushing Strength (N/Particle)||N/particle||≥85|