Nano Al2O3 (Gamma) Features
- γ-phase nano-Al2O3 is with small size, high activity and low melting temperature, it can be used for producing synthetic sapphire with the method of thermal melting techniques;
- the g-phase nano-Al2O3 with large surface area and high catalytic activity, it can be made into microporous spherical structure or honeycomb structure of catalytic materials. These kinds of structures can be excellent catalyst carriers.
- If used as industrial catalysts, they will be the main materials for petroleum refining, petrochemical and automotive exhaust purification. In addition, the g-phase nano-Al2O3 can be used as analytical reagent.
Al2O3 Nanoparticles(alpha) Features
- α-phase ultrafine Al2O3: phase stability, high hardness, materials with high dimensional stability
- it is widely used in a variety of plastics, rubber, ceramics, refractory products for reinforcement toughening, in particular, significantly to improve the ceramic density, finish, thermal fatigue resistance, fracture toughness, creep resistance and wear resistance.
- As the α-phase ultrafine Al2O3 is a high performance material of far infrared emission, it is widely used to produce artificial ruby, sapphire, yttrium aluminum garnet and also used in the field of fiber fabric products and high pressure sodium lamp as far-infrared emission and thermal insulation materials. In addition, α-phase nano-Al2O3 with high resistivity and good insulation property, it is widely used as the main components for YGA laser crystal and integrated circuit substrates.
Alumina Nanoparticles Application
1. Transparent ceramics: high-pressure sodium lamps, EP-ROM window;
2. Cosmetic filler;
3. Single crystal, ruby, sapphire, sapphire, yttrium aluminum garnet;
4. High-strength aluminum oxide ceramic, C substrate, packaging materials, cutting tools, high purity crucible, winding axle, bombarding the target, furnace tubes;
5. Polishing materials, glass products, metal products, semiconductor materials, plastic, tape, grinding belt;
6. Paint, rubber, plastic wear-resistant reinforcement, advanced waterproof material;
7. Vapor deposition materials, fluorescent materials, special glass, composite materials and resins;
8. Catalyst, catalyst carrier, analytical reagent;
9. Aerospace aircraft wing leading edge;
welcome inquiry us email@example.com