Oxygen scavenging sulfur recovery catalyst
Oxygen scavenging sulfur recovery catalyst characters
LSO-971 is kind of sulfur recovery catalyst with dual functions of high Claus activity and O2 scavenging. In the same unit, the total sulfur conversion can be increased by 1.7% when it is combined with Al2O3 based catalyst. It is an innovation in China and it stands at the world advanced level
- Dual functions of high Claus activity and O2 scavenging.
- High activity and stability.
- Preventing or lessening Al2O3 based catalyst from being sulfated due to “leaked O2” in process gas to prolong the service life of the catalyst.
Oxygen scavenging sulfur recovery catalyst applications and operating conditions
Suitable for Claus sulfur recovery in petrochemical and coal chemical industry, it can be used in any Claus reactor loaded full bed or in combination with other catalysts of different types or functions. It is loaded in the upper section of the reactor bed with at least 1/3 of the total volume to prevent or lessen the sulfation of Al2O3 based catalyst by “leaked O2” in process gas, which will result in long service life of the catalyst
- Temperature： 220～350℃
- Pressure： ～0.2MPa
- Space velocity： 200～1000h-1
- Exterior Red-brown sphere
- Size （mm） Φ4～6
- Main component Al2O3
- Specific surface area （m2/g） ≥260
- Bulk density （kg/L） 0.75～0.85
- Crushing strength （N/granula） ≥130
Package and transportation
- Packed with plastics kitting bag lined with plastics bag, net weight:40kg(or customized as per customer’s demand).
- Prevented from moisture, rolling, sharp shocking, raining during transportation.
- Stored in dry and ventilated places, preventing from pollution and moisture.