Multi-function Sulfur Recovery Catalyst
Al2O3-TiO2 based sulfur recovery catalyst characters
LSS-981 is a kind of Al2O3-TiO2 based sulfur recovery catalyst with alkaline and iron promoters. Its comprehensive performances and technical indexes have reached the international advanced level.
- High Claus activity, hydrolysis activity and O2 scavenging property.
- Good sulfation resistance and resistance to carbon formation.
- High mechnical strength, stable structure and good activity stability.
- High resistance to process fluctuations and long service life.
Al2O3-TiO2 based sulfur recovery catalyst characters Applications and operating conditions
Suitable for Claus sulfur recovery in petrochemical and coal chemical industry, it can be used in any Claus reactor loaded full bed or in combination with other catalysts of different types or functions. It has a good sulfation resistance and resistance to carbon formation, and it is not sensitive to the fluctuations of hydrocarbon content in the acid gases. Used in the primary rector, it can promote organic sulfur hydrolysis rate, in secondary and tertiary reactors, it can increase the total sulfur conversion.
- Temperature： 220～350℃
- Pressure： ～0.2MPa
- Space velocity： 200～1500h-1
Multi-function Desulfurizer Physio-chemical properties
- Exterior Bright-yellow, extrudate
- Size （mm） Φ4±0.5×5～20
- Main components Al2O3-TiO2/promoters
- Specific surface area （m2/g） ≥180
- Bulk density （kg/L） 0.90～1.00
- Crushing strength （N/cm） ≥200
Al2O3-TiO2 based Desulfurizer Package and transportation
- Packed with plastics kitting bag lined with plastics bag, net weight:40kg(or customized as per customer’s demand).
- Prevented from moisture, rolling, sharp shocking, raining during transportation.
- Stored in dry and ventilated places, preventing from pollution and moisture.