Claus Tail Gas Hydrogenation Catalyst
Claus Tail Gas Hydrogenation Catalyst characters
LSH-951T is a catalyst for Claus tail gas hydrogenation using modified γ－Al2O3 as carrier , Co and Mo as active components. The properties of hydrogenation activity, organic sulfur hydrolysis activity and activity stability stand at international advanced level.
- Modified γ-Al2O3 carrier.
- Low bulk density, large pore volume and specific surface area.
- Uniform distribution of active components.
- Excellent hydrogenation and organic sulfur hydrolytic activity and activity stability.
- Less catalyst is needed (more than 1/3 in weight), compared with the sphere type catalyst.
Claus Tail Gas Hydrogenation Catalyst applications and operating conditions
Applied to Claus tail gas hydrogenation in the field of petro-chemical and coal conversion chemical industry.
- Temperature： 260～380℃
- Pressure： ～0.2MPa
- Space velocity： 200～1500h-1
Claus Tail Gas Hydrogenation Catalyst Physio-chemical properties
- Exterior Blue grey, clover extrudate
- Size （mm） Φ3.0×5～10
- CoO% （m/m） 1.8±0.3
- MoO3% （m/m） 9.5±0.5
- Specific surface area （m2/g） ≥300
- Pore volume （ml/g） ≥0.40
- Bulk density （kg/L） 0.60～0.70
- Crushing strength (N/cm) ≥150
Claus Tail Gas Hydrogenation Catalyst Package and transportation
- Packed with hard carton barrel lined with plastics bag, net weight:25Kg(or customized as per for customer’s demand).
- Prevented from moisture, rolling, sharp shocking, raining during transportation.
- Stored in dry and ventilated places, preventing from pollution and moisture.