activated alumina desiccant
LS101 activated alumina desiccant is adsorbent used most widely to adsorb water in compressed air and produce high quality dry air.
As a model of water adsorbents in China, LS101 activated alumina desiccant ball is used most widely in the country. It has a smooth surface and uniform size.
activated alumina desiccant various size available for the international condition.
7* 14 mesh(2.0mm), 1/8″ (3.2mm), 3/16″(4.7mm), 1/4″(6.4mm).
Our company manufacture 1-20mm activated alumina. 10-20mm activated alumina is our super products.
Characteristics of activated alumina desiccant
- High bulk density
- Uniform size
- High mechanical strength and wear resistance
- High pore volume and high adsorption
LS101 activated alumina ball is a water adsorbent for compressed air for exclusive use by our long development technology. Especially, it has excellent wear resistance, therefore it causes little dust in compressed air.
With large surface area,LS101 activated alumina balls adsorb higher amount of water and fast desorption during regeneration. Its life is longer, and it has a remarkable capacity to regenerate.
Activated alumina desiccant specification
|Crushing Strength (N/Particle)||N/particle||≥180||≥200||≥260||≥350|
Application of Activated alumina desiccant
LS101 activated alumina
- deep drying of gas or liquid phase of petrochemicals
- air separation adsorption
- adsorption drying by automatic instruments
LS101 activated alumina desiccant storage:
- Avoid moisture, avoid scrolling, throw and sharp shocking during transportation, rainproof facilities should be readied..
- It should be stored in dry and ventilated warehouse to prevent contamination or moisture.
LS101 activated alumina desiccant bead package:
- Plastic bag 25kgs/55lbs
- Drum 25kgs/55lbs
- Drum 150 kgs/330 lbs
- Super sack/Jumbo bag 750kgs/1650lbs 900kgs/1980lbs 1000kgs/2200 lbs